We’ve created an amazing website that brings together Fuel news, on-chain data, social media, dev resources, and much more, all in one customizable and user-friendly UI. Say goodbye to the endless scrolling and tab-opening madness, and say hello to effortless access to everything happening in the Fuel ecosystem!
Our dashboard is jam-packed with awesome features, including:
- The latest and greatest Fuel official announcements and blog posts
- A comprehensive news feed with mentions of Fuel from over 20 top sources, including Coindesk and Cointelegraph
- An interactive calendar with all Fuel events, including governance votes, meetups, hackathons with Fuel bounties, and AMAs
- A podcast feed with the latest appearances and interviews featuring Fuel team members
- A Youtube stream with educational Fuel content to help you stay ahead of the game
- A Fuel Docs directory that’s your one-stop-shop for all Fuel-related documentation
- An integration with the Fuel Governance Forum to keep you up-to-date with the latest and trending discussion topics on Discourse.Fuelproject.org
- Twitter, Discord & Telegram Integration to show the latest discussions around Fuel
- A comprehensive FAQ, Technical Paper, and Fuel tokenomics information to help you understand the project better
- Fuel Careers integration to show you the latest open jobs listed on Fuel
- A Fuelverse ecosystem exploration widget with links and descriptions
- A sorted Fuel TVL list, pulled in from ‘projects’, and any other metrics available from third-parties.
As if that wasn’t enough, our website is hosted on Netlify using a free plan, making it accessible and easy to use for everyone! Our research shows that crypto users are overwhelmed with information and have a hard time staying up-to-date with the latest developments. That’s why our dashboard is designed to keep Fuel stakeholders - including users, developers, and investors - easily informed and engaged, so that they can track their favorite projects, stay up-to-date with the latest news and developments, and ultimately, support user retention.
So what are you waiting for? Check out our Fuel Community Dashboard now, and experience the ultimate information hub for the Fuel ecosystem! In the coming days, we’ll be submitting a grant proposal to the Fuel Labs team for continued development, so stay tuned for even more exciting features!