Error: Provider error: Response errors; Unknown field "resourcesToSpend" on type "Query". Did you mean "coinsToSpend"?; Unknown field "status" on type "Coin" Unknown field "messageId" on type "Message".; Unknown field "status" on type "Me ssage"

( Error: Provider error: Response errors; Unknown field “resourcesToSpend” on type

“Query”. Did you mean “coinsToSpend”?; Unknown field “status” on type “Coin” Unknown field “messageId” on type “Message”.; Unknown field “status” on type

"Me

ssage".)
I keep getting the error message when I tried to deploy contract with beta-4 wallet.

Hmm this error comes from version mismatching, meaning either your application, wallet, or the chain itself is out of date.

How are you deploying the contract?

Thank you for your response. I’m actually deploying with help of a medium article but I guess it’s written for the beta-3 testnet and that’s why I’m facing the problem. But I do not know how to fix it.

I’m currently on beta-4 testnet wallet btw

Hey @Ayodamolapaul welcome Fuel’s forum! :slight_smile:

I recommend that you follow our official docs, specifically the developer quickstart, assuming you are new. Our docs are up-to-date with Fuel’s current tech stack and will help you avoid these issues.

I was having the same issues (having followed the official docs).