I am facing an issue while deploying contract in beta 4

The following is the error . i am doing in ubuntu .
info: downloading fuelup
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404
fuelup: fuelup was not found - either the release is not ready yet or the tag is invalid. You can check if the release is available here: https://github.com/FuelLabs/fuelup/releases/v

Hey @sivaramreddy01 glad to see you here in the forum! :slight_smile:

Looks like you are having trouble with installing Fuelup and not in the deploying contract stage yet. Are you following Fuel’s official installation instructions here?

Make sure you have rust installed beforehand in the step above.

thanks for the reply … sad i am still facing same error . below is the screen shot.can you share details steps on deploying smart contract. Thanks

@sivaramreddy01 this is super weird that you don’t have a version number in your release URL. I will ask our tooling team and get back to you!

thanks man for your response

1 Like

Hey,

We cannot reproduce your problem, fuelup installation works on fresh systems as far as I can see. Can you make sure your internet connection is stable while downloading the toolchain? If so you can try to remove your fuelup and installing back again.

sure will try that . can you please share the detail steps to deploy contract . Thanks

Hey @sivaramreddy01, you can find a detailed, step-by-step guide for deploying your contract in the quickstart guide here. :slight_smile: