Bridge when use Rabby Wallet

The problem is , that i dont recive tokens when i try to use Rabby Wallet in bridge dapp
On any dapps work ok.
When i back to metamask, dont work bridge.
I see in history on bridge just deposit, but i didnt recive coins deposit and withdraw on bridge in wallet on fuel and metamask.
I change the browser to chrome, and try it and dont resolve the problem.
MacOS, Brave+Chrome

Hey @atumito, were you trying to withdraw from fuel or deposit on fuel? Also, just FYI the currently supported network on the bridge is beta-5 and the testnet support will be live soon.

Another thing is that you won’t actually see the tokens in the MetaMask wallet directly, and will only see them in the browser dapps themselves.

Is there some way to still withdraw my sepolia eth from beta-5 staging network? Kinda expected it would be moved to the public testnet but clearly wasn’t :worried:

You can get some more from the testnet faucet.

Yeah I know but 0.002 ETH only goes so far. Actually bridged more than 1.5 ETH to beta-5 which now seems gone…

The same problem was, about 2.5 eth gone with beta5

The same problem persist, cant see withdrwa history more than 17days, cand withdrwa on bridge, and dont see history on wallet

you can make as many request as you want with the faucet. This testnet network is going to stay and isnt going to be deprecated like the beta-5 network