Can't join discord server

Somehow my Fuel server disappeared and I’m having issue rejoining. Whenever I tried to join it says “Unable to accept invite”. I was in the middle of doing the guild quest.

id: .6875

Hey, it appears that you’ve been banished after suspicious activities on the server. Your banishment has been revoked now. Feel free to join the server again.

3 Likes

Hey,
the same thing happend to me yesterday. I was just getting/syncing all of the guild.xyz roles and was suddenly banned and unable to join again. Can you also please check? Discord name is “.mantic”

Thank you and much appreciated!

Hi,

Your banishment has been revoked. Please make sure to follow the community guidelines to prevent this from happening again.
You can now join the server again. You may need to refresh Guild to get back your roles.

hi
same problem , i have the quild roles and i joined discord server and one day later i was banned.
can you pls check it??
my discord name is mariosath

Hey, I took a look and you were banned by one of our moderators for spamming the chats. I will revoke the ban for this time @mariosathgithub
Feel free to join the server again.

1 Like

My Discord access to FuelNetwork has apparently been banished. Please could revoke now as I’m a legitimate & loyal user ? #cryptowigo

hi, same here. ive done all the quest but cant get in. ive bought the POAP #44 too but cant find it. i am tallking to customer support about that tho

my discord is gomezcat5855

sorry poap is for another quest. im getting soooo confused lol

i can’t able to join discord server @shivamkumar2108 it is my discord id please help me out I have obtained several roles

Hi, I have the same problem with the discord server . “Unable to accept invite”. I really love the project, i´m using the testnet, making memes, discussing with the community. I want to get in again!
My discord name is: javi_bian

Best,

Hello sir, please join the server again, your banishment has been revoked. You’ve been spotted as a spammer by one of our moderators and got banished for that reason. Please be more careful next time.

Hey sir, your banishment has been revoked, feel free to join the server again

1 Like

hi i cant log in too

Hey sir, what is your discord username?

Hey,
the same thing happend to me yesterday. I was just getting/syncing all of the guild.xyz roles and was suddenly banned and unable to join again. Can you also please check? Discord name is “whatadragggg”

Heyy please try again to join the server, it should work now

It should be fixed now, please try again

I have a problem to connect fuel discord server “Unable to accept invite …” ,
This is despite the fact that I had been a member of Discord since April 2023 and interacted in it for a long time, but now I have faced this strange problem!
Please fix this problem quickly so that it does not hinder my interaction with the server.

user name : zekiugurlu